Barefoot Missionary

Barefoot Missionary

3.19.2015

Springtime!

In just about 48 hours, I'll be getting on a plane for the first time in 2 years and heading back to Amsterdam, the Netherlands!  My spirit is anticipating what God will do in the red light districts and how He will encounter the broken.

Amsterdam is holy ground to me-- a place where I experienced the love of God more passionately than ever before, the first season of my life where I stepped out in faith and saw miracles... I witnessed Jesus encountering people with His peace and presence, and I could literally feel the destiny of redemption and restoration that Jesus is releasing over the city.

I'm excited that it is finally springtime again, after what feels like a really hard, barren winter in the spiritual realm.  I'm rejoicing that my weary spirit has found new life and refreshment and the time for bearing fruit is here!  I am so thankful that Jesus has once again been faithful in providing for me financially, even though I haven't had a steady job in well over a year.  Also thankful for the family and friends who have supported me through prayer, encouragement and financial gifts!

I so appreciate your prayers for me these next 2 months, and also for the entire Shine Seminar as we study deep into the issue of sex trafficking and the ways God is calling us to get involved.  Check back for updates and testimonies!


"The season has now changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended and the season of hiding is over and gone.  The rains have soaked the earth, and left it bright with blossoming flowers.  The season for pruning the vines has arrived.  I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth.  Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you?  The early signs of My purposes and plans are bursting forth." -Song of Solomon 2:11-13, the Passion Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment