Barefoot Missionary

Barefoot Missionary

4.09.2014

Deeper.

I'm happy to announce that we have a new girl in the home!  She is adjusting well and I am already excited for Jesus to encounter her and use her story for His good!

We are also making arrangements for another new girl to join us tomorrow!  I'm so glad to finally have more girls in the home, to have more girls to pour into...


Jesus is taking me deeper, teaching me more about dying to myself and laying down my own desires for His.  "Every day is an opportunity to manifest HIM, not me", as Todd White says.  He's revealing my weaknesses and weeding them out-- helping me to accurately display His heart. He is calling me out, increasing my awareness of His holiness and what He is asking of me, showing me that walking in His holiness is so beautiful and unlocks so many doors!  He has led me into a bunch of areas where I needed to confront things, which I naturally hate, but He is showing me how to speak the truth in love.  He's calling me to live above offenses and to love unconditionally- leaning on His love, because mine sure runs dry often. He reminds me to consciously live above the circumstances and to change the atmosphere around me rather than be affected by others' attitudes or mood swings.

Oh, and He makes me feel like I'm the only one, like I'm His favorite.  How sweet of Him. ;)  

Good lessons, deep things.  Not always fun for sure, but I feel Him taking me deeper into His heart.  And it's so worth it.

Homemade windowsill decorations

We have started grilling! Chilly, but fun. 

Coffee and dessert at a fancy restaurant 

No comments:

Post a Comment