Barefoot Missionary

Barefoot Missionary

12.20.2011

Just For Fun: Quotes from my daycare kids


Forty hours a week I'm "Miss Abby" to a bunch of crazy kids at a daycare in downtown Lancaster.  Today I came home covered in silver glitter.  As much as I love Christmastime, it will sure be nice when the kids settle down again.

Jack: "Do you think these potato heads come to life when we're not here?!" 
(I told him maybe, because I loved Toy Story 3.)

Olivia: "Miss Abby, why is your face reddish?  Like on the outside... You have red polka dots!"  (Pimples, dear child. *Blush.*)
 
Crazy goober Olivia

Gavin: "Would it be okay if I broke a lightbulb in here?  Because I really want to kick this ball."

"Hey Jelissa, what do you want to be when you grow up?" 
-"A chicken."

Kendall and Jelissa

Sebastian (swinging on my skirt): "What IS this?"

"Olivia, if you were a shepherd or a wise man, what gift would you bring for Baby Jesus?"
-"Smankin-smell."
-"Uh...frankincense?" 
-"Yeah, that."



"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment