Barefoot Missionary

Barefoot Missionary

3.12.2014

{More} Faithfulness.

Jesus led me to this verse: "Because you have been faithful in a very small matter, you will have authority over ten cities." (Luke 19:7)

He tells me it is literal, says it's for me.  So I start a mental list of the cities I'd love to have authority over- Amsterdam, Pattaya and Bangkok, Vegas, Ciudad Juarez in Mexico, Moscow... The places that are ruled by perversions and lust.  He says to dream bigger than cities, and I think India, Brazil, all of Europe, Africa.

Little faithfulness is big faithfulness.

He says that I am a liaison between the Church and the World; between His Bride and the darkest places on earth.  He says this is His heart for all of His Church-- to bridge the gap between Himself and the broken world, to run into the dark places because He is where we are.  He says that being obedient to whatever He asks- even if it seems odd to others (or doesn't make sense even to myself) is powerful.  He says obedience moves mountains; obedience is faithfulness.

And faithfulness changes the world.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Abi.. such good insight.. and yes He will give you cities, countries, and the nations... keep believing and reaching ... the sky is the limit...

    ReplyDelete