Barefoot Missionary

Barefoot Missionary

4.30.2012

Peace.

Today was the first day of the semester here at IGo- mostly just orientation stuff and team-building activities.  I found out that my first 2 ministry trips will be to India and Cambodia- really excited to visit these countries!

I arrived in Chiang Mai the middle of last week and really struggled with apprehension and fear for the first few days...not sure what all I was in for, 8 months is a pretty long time to be away from my family and friends, etc.  Thursday morning I began to think that maybe my fear was an attack from satan and I prayed specifically for God's peace to fill me.  And ever since that morning, I have felt such a confidence that this really is where God wants me.  He has called me here for a specific purpose, and I can rest in the fact that my Daddy knows what is best for me.  I am completely at peace; so excited to see what God teaches me. 

I've only just met my fellow students a few days ago, and already I feel as though I've known some of them for years. 

Thanks for your prayers; God is already working in my heart.
cheesin' with some new friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for an amazing, life changing trip to India and Cambodia! I am certain that you will change lives and people that you meet will change yours as well. You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete